Do we hear what children tell us?First comprehensive research study on children's participation in Croatia
The study “Let’s Respect, Include, Recognise: Situation Analysis of Children’s Participation in Croatia“ will be used as a starting point to raise awareness about the importance of children’s participation in building our present and our future.
Child well-being is an indicator of the state of societyCroatia indroduces child well-being indicators
Leading local experts have developed a set of indicators for monitoring the well-being of children in cooperation with children themselves. The main purpose of introducing child well-being indicators is to monitor and ensure the quality of life for children in Croatia.
This year in Zagreb and ZadarMUSEUM OF REALITY
Virtual reality, optical illusions, installations and holograms are some of the “exhibits” that will be used to present the reality of most vulnerable children and create a realistic interactive experience which offers new perspectives of today’s world, where millions of people, including 500 million children, live in extremely difficult circumstances. Admission will be free for all visitors.FIND OUT MORE
Our priorities for children
- Do we hear what children tell us?
- Croatia introduces child well-being indicators
- Unsupervised TV watching among children is decreasing
- Improving by sharing: Protection measures for unaccompanied refugee and migrant children arriving and living in Europe
- All maternity wards in Croatia designated baby-friendly