Executive Producer of Media Literacy Days
We are looking for a bright, helpful, well-organised, committed and adaptable professional to support our vision for promotion of media literacy in Croatia for the period of 3 months, from 1 February to 30 April 2018.
Under general supervision of the Communication Officer, Head of Communication Unit, Executive Producer, provides daily support and assists in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Media Literacy Days with the aim to promote media literacy among teachers, parents and children in Croatia.
The consultant/consultancy is expected to:
- Assist in developing and implementing Media Literacy Days Plan
- Coordinate partners engaged in the organization of Media Literacy Days
- Coordinate logistic and administrative arrangements for special events within Media Literacy Days
- Oversee timely dissemination of information and communication materials to target audiences
- Make pre-selection of films to be screened during Media Literacy Days
- Negotiate screening of selected films during Media Literacy Days
- Support the execution of all planned activities
- Liaise with sponsors, partners, media companies and others to successfully produce Media Literacy Days
- Coordinate partners and other participants in the implementation of Media Literacy Days
- Prepare background information, communication and other promotional and advocacy materials, as needed
- Track, maintain and update records on KPIs of the initiative (track number of visitors)
- Arrange meetings and appointments, take minutes when needed
- University education (preferably social sciences)
- Five years of experience in production, public relations, marketing, development or project management, event coordination
- Ability to research, analyse, evaluate and synthesize information
- Excellent command of English and Croatian, written and spoken
- Excellent written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and ability to perform under pressure
- Able to demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Hard working and dedicated, with a professional approach
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Ability to achieve deadlines and manage time effectively and efficiently
Desirable: Knowledge of UNICEF policies, mandate and programmes
Suitable candidate needs to be highly experienced and able to work with minimum guidance.
If you have the required education, skills and experience and want to make an active contribution to build a better world for children, please apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2018 the latest, by sending:
- signed and scanned UN P11 form
link for download: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc
- motivation letter
Applicants must be citizens of Croatia. Only complete applications will be considered. Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. UNICEF is a non-smoking environment.
ICT Assistant, Zagreb
Poziv na natječaj – Jačanje kapaciteta udruga udomitelja
Poziv na natječaj – IT oprema i asistivna tehnologija
Više informacija o natječaju za nabavku IT opreme i asistivne tehnologije potražite na linkovima:
Poziv na natječaj – dvogodišnji ugovor za uslugu tiska – LITB-2017-9133741
Pozivamo vas na natječaj za dvogodišnju suradnju za uslugu tiska. Ako ste zainteresirani za suradnju, molimo vas da nam pošaljete ponudu za tisak materijala istaknutih u dokumentu LITB 2017 9133741.
Za provođenje aktivnosti koje služe za dobrobit djece i šire društvene zajednice UNICEF u Hrvatskoj prikuplja sredstva isključivo kroz donacije građana i poslovnih subjekata. S obzirom na humanitarni karakter našeg djelovanja, molimo vas da nam omogućite što povoljniju ponudu i na taj način podržite naše aktivnosti u najboljem interesu djece.
Ako ste zainteresirani za suradnju, molimo vas da nam pošaljete ponudu u zatvorenoj kuverti do petka, 22. rujna 2017. godine (do 16 sati) na našu adresu Radnička cesta 41, 10000 Zagreb. Za sva dodatna pitanja ili informacije slobodno nam se obratite telefonski (01 3031 621) ili na e-adresu email@example.com