40 children in preschool in Slavonski Brod500 thousand kuna for a better start in education
This investment by UNICEF and the City of Slavonski Brod aims to enable inclusion of children from the Josip Rimac settlement in preschool education and later in primary education. It involves equipping six classrooms of the Jelas district school, transport of children and professional development of preschool teachers.Saznajte više
Modern technology and education for 32 institutionsTeaming up to bring benefits of technology to the most vulnerable children
33 institutions working with children with disabilities in Croatia have received trainings and technological equipment that will strengthen their capacity to deliver early childhood intervention services.
"Gifts that last a lifetime"MUSEUM OF REALITY
Virtual reality, optical illusions, installations and holograms are some of the “exhibits” that will be used to present the reality of most vulnerable children and create a realistic interactive experience which offers new perspectives of today’s world, where millions of people, including 500 million children, live in extremely difficult circumstances. Admission will be free for all visitors.FIND OUT MORE
Our priorities for children
- Shared issues, joint solutions: The beginning of horizontal cooperation for violence-free schools in Belarus
- The first Media literacy days in Croatia
- 500 thousand HRK for a better start in education
- Teaming up to bring benefits of technology to the most vulnerable children
- Blue Santa joins Childhood Guardians!