Donors and UNICEF make a team. We stand side by side to help save and improve the lives of children. We believe that each child has the right to a safe and carefree childhood.
"Donated funds are used for programmes that help the most vulnerable children."
Your donation to UNICEF helps particularly vulnerable groups of children:
- children living in the least developed areas of Croatia,
- children with developmental difficulties and their families,
- children without appropriate parental care,
- children affected by natural disasters and conflicts, and
- children who are victims or witnesses of violence.
You can donate by making a direct payment to UNICEF’s bank account: IBAN HR1723600001501092524, Reference number: 16098-01
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Just 12 lipa from each donated Kuna are used to cover UNICEF’s operational and administrative costs.
"As much as 88 % of UNICEF funds are used for humanitarian and development programmes for children."
More than 86 % of our staff work directly in the field, helping children and families who need assistance.
Together we improve the lives of children throughout Croatia, but we also work in 150 other countries.
UNICEF activities are funded entirely through the voluntary contributions of citizens, businesses, governments and foundations.