Help for Indonesia
More than 1,900 lives were lost on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi after it was struck by a devastating earthquake followed by a tsunami. Together, we can lessen the impact of this tragedy!
Numerous children lost their family members and the safety of home and school, or they were separated from their loved ones while fleeing the forces of nature. People are still searching for survivors among the rubble, but the number of victims is growing every day.
Scared and in danger, children depend on humanitarian aid.
Support our activities for children withRegular monthly donations
What is UNICEF doing?
We are already on site and are doing everything we can to help those affected:
• ensuring food and safe drinking water
• facilitating family reunification
• providing support for girls and boys who have been traumatised.
Help the children in Indonesia!
A timely response to the crisis can save many lives. We need your help to act as quickly as possible and reach as many children as we can!
How your donations help children:
• HRK 76 – ensures 5 days of dry food for 10 children
• HRK 180 – ensures a safe water set (soap, water purification tablets, water containers) for one family that can prevent infections and diseases caused by contaminated water
• HRK 288 – ensures basic medicines and medical equipment to treat 200 children
You can choose any amount you wish to donate – each donation helps save and restore lives!
Thank you for helping!
You can also make a donation via a payment slip or through internet banking to UNICEF’s account HR9223600001501092532, reference number 1860-98.