Executive Producer of Media Literacy Days
We are looking for a bright, helpful, well-organised, committed and adaptable professional to support our vision for promotion of media literacy in Croatia for the period of 3 months, from 1 February to 30 April 2019.
Under general supervision of the Communication Officer, Head of Communication Unit, Executive Producer, provides daily support and assists in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Media Literacy Days with the aim to promote media literacy among teachers, parents and children in Croatia.
The consultant/consultancy is expected to:
- Assist in developing and implementing Media Literacy Days Plan
- Coordinate partners engaged in the organization of Media Literacy Days
- Coordinate logistic and administrative arrangements for special events within Media Literacy Days
- Oversee timely dissemination of information and communication materials to target audiences
- Make pre-selection of films to be screened during Media Literacy Days
- Negotiate screening of selected films during Media Literacy Days
- Support the execution of all planned activities
- Liaise with sponsors, partners, media companies and others to successfully produce Media Literacy Days
- Coordinate partners and other participants in the implementation of Media Literacy Days
- Prepare background information, communication and other promotional and advocacy materials, as needed
- Track, maintain and update records on KPIs of the initiative (track number of visitors)
- Arrange meetings and appointments, take minutes when needed
- University education (preferably social sciences)
- Five years of experience in production, public relations, marketing, development or project management, event coordination
- Ability to research, analyse, evaluate and synthesize information
- Excellent command of English and Croatian, written and spoken
- Excellent written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility and ability to perform under pressure
- Able to demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Hard working and dedicated, with a professional approach
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Ability to achieve deadlines and manage time effectively and efficiently
Desirable: Knowledge of UNICEF policies, mandate and programmes
Suitable candidate needs to be highly experienced and able to work with minimum guidance.
If you have the required education, skills and experience and want to make an active contribution to build a better world for children, please apply by e-mail to email@example.com by 24 January 2018 the latest, by sending:
- signed and scanned UN P11 form
link for download: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc
- motivation letter
Applicants must be citizens of Croatia. Only complete applications will be considered. Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. UNICEF is a non-smoking environment.
Predstavnik/ca programa Čuvari djetinjstva
Želiš raditi, zaraditi i pritom stvarati bolji svijet za djecu? Pridruži se UNICEF-ovom timu u Zagrebu, Rijeci ili Splitu!
Postani predstavnik/ca Čuvara djetinjstva (UNICEF-ovog programa redovitih mjesečnih donacija) i pomozi nam osigurati podršku novih donatora kako bismo i dalje mogli raditi za dobrobit djece.
Nudimo ti studentski posao s odličnim uvjetima rada:
- poticajna satnica od 25 kn
- fleksibilne smjene koje možeš prilagoditi svom načinu života
- prilika da činiš dobro i svojim radom pomažeš najranjivijoj djeci Hrvatske i svijeta
- izgradnja komunikacijskih vještina, samopouzdanja, uvjerljivosti, snalažljivosti, …
- radno iskustvo u uglednoj globalnoj organizaciji
- kontinuirana edukacija, podrška i mentorstvo od strane iskusnih predstavnika
- mogućnost putovanja po Hrvatskoj i prisustvovanja raznim događanjima
- honorarni posao neovisno o studentskom statusu
- dobro društvo i nova prijateljstva!
Pogledaj video i iz prve ruke saznaj kako je to biti predstavnik/ca programa Čuvari djetinjstva!
- predstavnike za Rijeku, Split i Zagreb
- raspoloživost minimalno 3 dana u tjednu po 5 sati
- odgovorne članove tima koji znaju da je uz trud i zajedništvo svaki cilj ostvariv!
Sviđaju ti se mogućnosti koje pruža rad u UNICEF-u? Pošalji nam životopis i motivacijsko pismo na firstname.lastname@example.org. Radujemo se tvojoj prijavi!